Brandon, like many insurance coverage attorneys, began his career by defending insurance carriers in the areas of first party property, personal injury protection, negligent security, premises and property liability, and various coverage issues. Over the course of many successful cases Brandon gained a well-rounded understanding of both an insurers’ position, as well as a plaintiffs’. These areas along with experience working as an Investigator for the Public Defender, allow him to support client goals in a wide range of matters.
Prior to founding the firm in 2016, Brandon worked at an international law firm focusing on business litigation, first party property, and contract drafting. In addition, he was the Managing Shareholder for a law firm where he gained substantial experience in contract drafting and interpretation, while managing all firm employees and the entire litigation department. Before entering the legal profession, he worked in construction and mastered the phases from initial planning to completion.
Brandon is the Managing Shareholder at the Tomlinson Law Group, P.A. where he handles property damage claims on behalf of restoration and mitigation companies, homeowners, and commercial entities.
Activities & Memberships
- Certificate of Merit for Torts II and Property II
- Pro Bono Service Award
- American Bar Association
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- Florida State University, College of Law, J.D.
- Western Michigan University Cooley Law School
- Elon University, B.A.